Thursday 23 October 2008

Let's Start At The Begining

First of all, thanks for visiting my blog.

So why am I writing about my Victorian house?
My Wife and I purchased our house in May 2007 when house prices were rather high. As you maybe aware, house prices have since dropped by almost 15% due to the global economic crisis leaving us with no option but to stay put and concentrate on making our home more comfortable.

So what's the plan?
Well, we have loads of ideas but we only have a budget of around £12k. Here's what we plan to do:
  • Replace original slate roof
  • Re-plastered the entire downstairs (including painting the ceiling)
  • Re-carpet the lounge and dining room
  • Install new kitchen units (including a new cooker and hob)
  • Replace the single pain dining room window with a french door
  • Replace kitchen window for UPVC double glazed window
  • Re-decorate both children's bedrooms

1 comment:

  1. I was in reality searching for something noteworthy like this. Much obliged to you for this blog.
    House Renovations in Richmond

    ReplyDelete